50/50 Payroll Draw
The Medicine Hat Public Schools Education Foundation would like to invite you to participate in the new Payroll 50/50 Draw fundraising promotion! It’s a chance for you to win some extra cash while supporting the students of Medicine Hat Public School Division. The draws will be made monthly ~ half of the money collected will go to one lucky winner ~ the other half to the Medicine Hat Public Schools Education Foundation to help support initiatives in our schools.
- The Payroll 50/50 Draw is open to all Dvision employees (with the exception of substitute/casual employees).
- The cost is $5.00 per entry - which will automatically be deducted from your pay each month. Employees may choose to purchase one or more entries per month (ie: 2 entries / month = $10 / month).
- Participants must sign up for the entire school year or until the end of their contract (late starts will be permitted). Requests to participate must be received by the 10th of the month to be effective for that month.
- Participants must provide written notice if they wish to withdraw from the Payroll 50/50 Draw. Employees who opt out will not have the option to re-enter until the following September. The deadline for changes is the 10th day of the month to be effective for that month.
- Draws will be made at the end of each month. Participants who win a monthly draw will be re-entered and will be eligible to win further draws.
- In accordance with Canada Revenue Agency requirements, there will be no charitable receipt issued for participants, as this is a lottery/raffle where participants are purchasing a chance to win.
Please print the payroll entry form and submit to central office.
Executive Assistant to the Secretary Treasurer
Phone: (403) 528-6726